Chalfonts and Gerrards Cross Hospital League of Friends
Based in the former Memorial Ward, a group of Community Nurses, care assistants, physio and occupational therapists provide care for those people with health needs who are living in their own homes.
- The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Referral is normally via your GP but those who have received help in the past may re-refer themselves directly.
- Out of hours, assistance may be requested through the 111 service.
- Other services may become available in the future.
- A team of Health Visitors and School Nurses is also based at the Hospital.